Capping Windows and Doors
Chicago and Surrounding areas
Should I Cap My Windows?
- Protection from elements that wear and rot wood
- Isolating trim from insects such as termites and beetles
- Resistance from fire, frost and freezing
- Excellent appearance for a continuous “just-painted” look
- One-time cost with long-term money savings
If you are tired of painting those old wood frames around your garage door then let our capping specialists cover them up with aluminium. By capping your frames you will never have to paint them ever again. You are also protecting your wood frames from outdoor elements by doing this. Best of all aluminum capping will never rust!
When investing in a NEW garage door consider having our tradesman polish off the look with new matching capping for your garage door. A little will go a long way to improving the overall appearance and curb appeal of your home!
Windows, Doors and Fascia Capping
tag: door capping Chicago, door capping near me, window capping Chicago, window capping near me, wrapping window and door